Closing's been confirmed for 1400h on Friday. For those of you who are coming on Friday for the moving/painting/cleaning/rollerskating/g
- Bring something to sleep on. We'll have no beds, and only one air mattress. Although the couch is free to use too.
- Bring dice if you have them, snack foods if you want them. We'll probably try out the Chinese and pizza places nearby until I have all the cabinets cleaned to my liking, so if you have money to chip in for that, bring some.
- First on the list to move for furniture is the couch and the entertainment centre. We need to test out the Dolby Surround setup. Bring DVD's if you like, and think we don't have them in our 80-plus.
- Someone remind me to call the RollerDome and see if they allow blades.
- Provided beverages are juice, water, milk, various pop (whatever's on sale) and the current contents of our liquor cabinet. As always, BYO and share if you want anything at all. We have a blender, a shaker, and the best damn bartender in the city (I love you, Phloxy....)
- Fort Wayne people, stay over if you want or go home if you want, whatever suits you.
- Angel and I need to go hobnob with the Dean of the Medical School from 5:30-6ish out at the Sycamore Hills Country Club, so we'll probably want someone to house-sit so the out-of-towners don't get locked out. Volunteers?
- Out-of-towners: Contact Angel (firstname.lastname@example.org) for directions, please. I suck at them.
BigScott offered to review with us if we wanted to at 6 AM. It's midnight now. I need a review. I need more than just a review. I need another week. *sobs* So I'm heading out at a quarter to 6 tomorrow if I can drag my lazy ass out of bed.
Plans: Cinema Centre, 9 PM this Monday night (the 24th), Standing in the Shadows of Motown, for anyone who wants to come.
I'm going to die.