- Lily: Do I know about women?
Me: Want to know them better?
Lily: I have...nothing decent to say.
- GM: Get your angst on, girl. We're about ready.
- DM: To the Outer Planes? Short of a god, there's not much way...
Jeff: I need to take "open portal," that's what I need.
Me: I need to take "schmooze god".
GM (making shoulder rolls): Hey, baby...
Me: Open your portal for me...
- GM: ...the planar garage-door opener of wickedness...
- Angel: We take our horses...
GM: Which are alive....(meaningful look) Take a note.
- GM: You see something...large and brown.
Angel: It's a shit-dragon.
- Bri: A mime is a terrible thing to waste....
Dash: We already wasted a few. Why not another?
- Me: Will you please refrain from saying witty things while I'm rolling dice?
Angel: Yeah. No quips during combat.
- GM: It giggles at you.
Me: Fuck you. Fucking shit-dragons.
- GM: It giggles (clapping his hands) Oooh!
Bri: Great. It's flaming.
- Jefe: You're obviously worthy of having a song written about you. You're very large and scaly.
- Angel: Well, what do you need done?
GM (as a dragon): Well, my nails, for one.
Me: Oh, my god. It's a fag-dragon.
- GM: What'll you give me?
Me (indicating Lily): You can have the elf.
Angel: We're a -party- of elves.
- GM: He stops at you. "What've you got there?"
I look up from the computer with a startled expression.
GM: He's detecting magic.
Me: Oh, whew.
- Me: All I want in life is to fuck one person!
Jefe: I've had that feeling myself.
- Me: I'm going to take a swing at it, just on principle.
GM: You hack at dragon flesh. It's dead already.
Me: That's okay. I feel better.
- GM: There's one blue tile.
Me (to Angel): Push on it.
Angel (to me): You.
Me: Okay. I push on it.
GM: Nothing happens.
Me: See? Nothing happened. Pansy-ass bitch.
- Jefe: Is that undead?
Angel: Not yet.
- Me: She's an elf. She's not inhuman.
Angel: Yes, she is.</l>
- Me: I have two masterwork +1 Kamas...
Angel: And I have a +1 semicolon.
- Bri: How do you say no to that?
- Me: It's a drow! With wings, for her protection.
- Me: Eric, I'm out of drink.
GM: What? I'm trying to kill you at the moment.
- Jefe (to Lily): What's your deity again?
Lily (to Jefe): Drink!
Me: Bacchus, apparently.
- Me: One +1 flaming rapier.
GM: I want to kill thomebody.
- GM: You see a bricked-up wall.
Angel: How well-bricked?
- Me: Drow chick is getting the shit kicked out of her?
Me: Good. Teach her some humility.
- Jefe (muffled): I now have dice in my mouth, so if you don't want to catch my germs, don't use these dice. (spits, rollls) Woohoo!</i>
D&D Quotes, 07 February 2003
We'll be heading out on Saturday for a month-long mission trip to Papua New Guinea. Committed to trying to blog daily while there - will be sharing…
In case anyone is wondering what my daughter is up to these days, here she is! In other news, today was an ER day from hell, and I'm going to bed…
Sauntered in at 0730 with the intention of meeting fellowship director, who gives a lie to the old-dogs-new-tricks mantra, for a little chat about…