- (Bri): I am the elven wench.
- (GM, making sword-slashing gestures): Or you could go 'fwah!', or 'fwah!' or 'fwah!'
(Nykkit, not moving): But you must always go 'fwah!'
(GM): Yes, exactly.
- (GM, pointing): You are outside the city. You are at home, having just finished another fight with your matron. You are tied down naked to an altar with a priestess looming over you. You and your sparkly skin are up dancing around naked in the sunlight.
- You and the rivets on your nipples...
(Angel): Did she tan her own hide?
(Nykkit): When did the Sun Elves become the S&M Elves?
- Roll to see if I care...
- (GM): They're watching someone get his heart ripped out...
(Female Drow): I think they'd notice if I took his place.
(Nykkit): Yeah. You've got tits.
(Angel): She's four foot nine and eighty pounds. How much tit can she possibly have?
- (Angel, making the sign of the cross): Go in shit, my son.
- (Sekkyro'): Define 'handsomely'.
(James): Well, I'm pretty hot.
- (Me): She's the sweetness and light of the whole party, all wrapped up in one little sparkly package.
(Angel): And I'm the angst, and you're the sarcasm, and he's...I don't know what he is yet.
(GM): He's the meat.
- (GM): The sarcasm just oozes from him.
(Me): This guy sweats sarcasm.
(GM, flailing his hand): Ewww, I got sarcasm on me!
- (GM): No stick for your snakes.
- (Angel, to sun elf): We look burnt. You're just lightly toasted.
- I'm making a value judgment on her ass, and her back gets taken into consideration.
- Roll your 'walks with tackle'.
- You appear to be a non-fucking foreigner. Unless you wish to change that.
- They lead you to a copse of trees. It has its siren on.
- I have an extremely platonic soft spot for little drow boys.
- (To the GM, who is gay): So...why do you have a woman as your plot whore?
- Pull the hood up too. You've got...pointy bits.
We'll be heading out on Saturday for a month-long mission trip to Papua New Guinea. Committed to trying to blog daily while there - will be sharing…
In case anyone is wondering what my daughter is up to these days, here she is! In other news, today was an ER day from hell, and I'm going to bed…
Sauntered in at 0730 with the intention of meeting fellowship director, who gives a lie to the old-dogs-new-tricks mantra, for a little chat about…