This came from me reading the NYTimes article linked by clipdude here, which says, in brief, that IE is outmoded and insecure and that Microsoft says if you can't use Windows XP SP2 for your security then you should buy a new computer to upgrade IE. It's lovely.
I logged into WoW last night and felt a surge of ennui. Didn't at all feel like playing, not on the heels of what turned out to be a fairly successful youth party. See, Angel had the youth from the church over for a youth Christmas party. We had snacky foods and hot cider and Mountain Dew. They played Apples to Apples and Cranium and had a little gift exchange and tried to sort out Christmas carols with crazy names, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.
So I told Angel I didn't want to play. And Angel said he was pretty neutral. So we took off and went to see the Incredibles again.
Now today I'm thinking about walking downstairs and reading my JAMA for a little medical information. I feel like an utter bum.
- Call and make reservations for Amelia Island conference in February. Do this after consultation with Angel to ensure that he will be able to come with me.
- Organize my materials for Nicaragua
- Organize my materials for Albuquerque conference
- Contact the new IAFP Student Director and Deeda with information regarding what I've been doing.
Contact the FMIG to work out some project ideas for the IAFP to fundNow hopefully someone will e-mail me back.
- Write an article for the student newspaper for January, as I will be out of the country.
- Write Christmas Newsletter. Hey, does anyone want a Christmas card? They're rarely out before New Years'. :P
- Figure out when Match lists are due in. Prepare accordingly.
- Get in touch with Dr. B and discuss the disappointing evaluation.
What is your name?
What is your complete mailing address?
What is your card-type preference?
Whatever you have lots of and want to get rid of
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Maybe later today, O Best Beloved, I will tell the story of the Trauma Alert that Should Not Have Been. It went over well in the car last night. Or finish my piece on heroes. Take a page from turnberryknkn's book and tell some stories.