- Quinby: Joseph is also wearing -
Me: - a yellow raincoat and red galoshes.
Angel: And a strapon.
Phloxin: Named Paddington.
- Me: Jen looks at her: "Want to go to the bar?"
Lily: "Do I look old enough to go?"
Me: Jen shrugs. "Since when is that a problem?"
Lily: Damn that Curiosity flaw.
- Me: Liz Isbister.
Phloxin: And I'm Brandy Shaggywagons...
- GM: Okay, so you all pile into the car, and go to Columbia Street West.
Me: Sorry if we just hijacked your plot...
- Phloxin: So he's got a long nose and a platypus ass.
Quinby: Oooh, that sounds kind of hot.
- Me: You look some kinda gangsta Jew.
- Phloxin, talking about Jesus turning water into wine: It tells us Jesus was a lush.
- James (in an outraged voice) Quit it! I'm trying to have a conversation and he's boinging my penis!
- Lily, looking at Phloxin who is wearing a neck pillow on his neck: Now you look like a gangster Jew who was in a car accident...
- Phloxin: I'm getting fondled....hehehe. And it's not by my roommate...hehehe....
- Quinby: I have Investigation...
GM: Now where did the clitoris go?
- GM: Because satyrs are little balls of hormones.
Me: Or in this case, little vaginas of hormones.
- Quinby: What's that dude's name?
Me: The dude?
Quinby: The dude!
Me: Oh, the dude!
GM: What dude?
Phloxin: The one with the face.
- Lily: And this one time...at storyteller camp...
Went to a party given by Jen's grandmother, which turned out to be a chance for all the Fae she knew to regain Glamour. And a chance for most of the cabal to get laid. The ramifications of this are far-reaching. See pax_magicka, jenouflex, and heimgehen for details. And while I'm thinking about it, does anyone else want a LJ code for a character place to write? I have lots. :) The most interesting thing is the amount of e-mail being exchanged between various party members via the forums. What fun.