Quotes, Friday 19 September 2003.
- Me: Nothing quite like a vampire with backwash.
- Me: I have a crack-monkey. I feed it--
Me: Yeah, it smokes tass.
Lily: No! No undead crack-monkies!
- GM: I had a train of thought...
- Lily: What's crawling in your air vents?
Me: Undead crack-monkey!
Everyone gets quiet, stares at the vent.
- Phloxin: I've gone to school for five years in the middle of nowhere just so there won't be any weirdness. I left my country because it was too fucking weird. This is your mess, you clean it up.
- Me: Dear God: Will you tell me where the vampires are going, please? Oh, and P.S. I want a pony. Love, Joe.
- James: Newish socks?
Phloxin: Jewish socks?
Me: Oh, look! Yarmulkes for your feet!
- James: They're going to Wal-Mart.
Me: Because it's open 24 hours, and nobody would notice a fucking vampire in Wal-Mart.
Angel: I think if it were fucking, they'd notice.
- Quinby: There are a lot of times that people do things that aren't necessarily correct.
James: Like the amount of time you spend on your knees...
- Quinby: Dear God: What the hell is going on?
Me: Love, Joe.
- Quinby: An intelligence of 1 and an Arete of 5...
Me: Ug hunt...
Me: Ug hunt.
Angel: Oh, I heard 'a cunt'....
Phloxin: Squishy squishness....squishy squishness....
- Quinby: Mmmm, your bra stops bullets.
Me: It's a Wonderbra!