- Me: Nothing quite like a vampire with backwash.
- Me: I have a crack-monkey. I feed it--
Me: Yeah, it smokes tass.
Lily: No! No undead crack-monkies!
- GM: I had a train of thought...
- Lily: What's crawling in your air vents?
Me: Undead crack-monkey!
Everyone gets quiet, stares at the vent.
- Phloxin: I've gone to school for five years in the middle of nowhere just so there won't be any weirdness. I left my country because it was too fucking weird. This is your mess, you clean it up.
- Me: Dear God: Will you tell me where the vampires are going, please? Oh, and P.S. I want a pony. Love, Joe.
- James: Newish socks?
Phloxin: Jewish socks?
Me: Oh, look! Yarmulkes for your feet!
- James: They're going to Wal-Mart.
Me: Because it's open 24 hours, and nobody would notice a fucking vampire in Wal-Mart.
Angel: I think if it were fucking, they'd notice.
- Quinby: There are a lot of times that people do things that aren't necessarily correct.
James: Like the amount of time you spend on your knees...
- Quinby: Dear God: What the hell is going on?
Me: Love, Joe.
- Quinby: An intelligence of 1 and an Arete of 5...
Me: Ug hunt...
Me: Ug hunt.
Angel: Oh, I heard 'a cunt'....
Phloxin: Squishy squishness....squishy squishness....
- Quinby: Mmmm, your bra stops bullets.
Me: It's a Wonderbra!
Quotes, Friday 19 September 2003.
We'll be heading out on Saturday for a month-long mission trip to Papua New Guinea. Committed to trying to blog daily while there - will be sharing…
In case anyone is wondering what my daughter is up to these days, here she is! In other news, today was an ER day from hell, and I'm going to bed…
Sauntered in at 0730 with the intention of meeting fellowship director, who gives a lie to the old-dogs-new-tricks mantra, for a little chat about…