phloxin: Leynia, a Russian exchange student, majoring in biology-chemistry and minoring in English. A fifth-year senior. Verbena.
daxayl: Jax, a first-year from Chicago making up his own biohistory major. Verbena. Has an echoes that causes arousal in everyone around him.
ellisande: Liz, a second-year transfer sociology major from Loyola in New Orleans. Order of Hermes.
ayradyss: Jen, a first-year computer science major, math minor from New York who's hooked on a mage-only form of XTC. Virtual Adept.
quinby: Joseph, a junior transfer student from Wheaton College and devout Catholic who's been suited up with Jax. Major in political science, minors in computer science and music. Celestial Chorus.
lakos: The Evil GM.
Joining us on Saturday nights when the schedule starts to rotate: daimones.
- Phloxin (conversing with himself): Hi! You're a Shriner, too. --How'd you know? --It's the fez.
- Angel: Healing is a vulgar Effect.
Me: Unless you use folk remedies.
Angel: Ancient Russian magic...I mean, herbs!
Me: Sorry, my English, she is no so good.
- Me: ...the New York equivalent of Boys' Town, because where else can you get bitch boots?
Phloxin: Damn straight.
- Phloxin: Give me the fucking Internet!
- Me: Nothing like frostbite of the cock to turn one off.
- Me: She looks up at him. "I sincerely hope you're better at fucking than you are at dancing, because otherwise you're going to have a very lonely life."
Phloxin: I want that!
- Angel (picking up the pager): Ha! You called too late!
- Me: I'm Jen. I have seen crack addicts with less energy than you.
- Me: Is that dancing, or epilepsy?
- Jorath: You know that little switch? Turn the vibrator off.
- Bri: Bad vampire! Don't bite the faeries!
- James: We are known by many names through life. Whichever one is most appropriate at the time.
Me: In that case, I'm probably 'bitch'.
- Me: If I believed in it (the rosary Jen wears as a necklace), would I be wearing it with Jesus's face in my tits?
- Phloxin: Poke, poke, prod, prod, prune, prune, trim, trim, soil, soil. (GM gives her an odd look) I'm working in the greenhouse.
- Me: Phloxy, can you repeat that poke, prod, prune bit?
- GM: You can conserve pot by smoking under the blankets. You breathe the same air over and over...
Phloxy: You re-hash!
- James: Parker was a great guy, except his mice were all greasy.
Quinby: That sounds faintly dirty.
James: So was his keyboard.
Quinby: Oh! Those mice.
- Me: No tit-nuzzling Jesuses today.
- GM: And now we're going to play a game to get to know each other.
Me: Does this involve knives?
- Phloxin: What would it take for me to get a breeze going?
James: Taco Bell run.