This company is too cool. Jeans and no-shoes and all. Sounds like just his kind of place.
Random facts from the TV (Discovery channel):
- Always bring warm clothing - even on a day hike.
- Bears sprint as fast as a quarter horse over a quarter-mile. They can run at 20-30 miles an hour.
- Climbing a tree should only be done as a last resort. All bears can climb trees.
- Play dead only if the bear contacts you.
- If a bear attacks you at night, he is in fact trying to eat you.
This show must be subtitled How to go to a National Park and not die.
...Sure enough, it's called How to Survive.
And commercial break just had an ad for...spam burgers. SPAM. *screams*
The dog fighting for its life out in the cold does not say to itself "I will live so that I can produce puppies and have a nice life in a cedar basket by the fire"...
I want a nice life in a cedar basket by the fire. But for now, I'll settle for going to bed.