- Me: I leave you to begin your stalking toward the ruins.
Phloxin and Angel: We stalk. Stalk stalk stalk.
- Angel: We're stalking. We stalk in style.
- Ryken: No fish porn.
- Angel: Whereas my god just tells me to suck it up...
Me: No, actually, Selanie's the one sucking it up.
Lily: A lot.
- Phloxin: I pick it.
Angel: I choose you...
Phloxin: I choose you, pickatchu!
- Ryken: Why bother with finding the key when you can just unhinge the door?
- Phloxin (studying her character sheet): Where's my Search?
Angel: I don't know. Are they alphabetical?
Phloxin: Yes. Shut up.
- Lily (mournfully): Ohhh, I'm somebody's bitch!
- Phloxin: I Ghost Sound some porn music!
- Me: It sounds like it might be the wizard.
Angel (a la "Existential Blues"): The Wizard?
Phloxin (singing): We're off to slay the wizard...
- Ryken: What's on the other side of the door?
Angel (indicating Lily): Her character, getting dominated, I think.
Ryken: I hope she's wearing leather.
- Me: Any time you put your penis in someone's mouth, I think you're relinquishing control to them.
- Angel (upon bursting in on the sorceror getting a blowjob): Do we get a surprise round?
Ryken: Hell yeah!
- James: I only did one point of damage.
Phloxin: You bruised a pubic hair!
- Me: Everyone take note: Cure moderate wounds smells like banana cream pie.
- Angel (to Selanie, currently naked): Are you cold?
Ryken: You could probably tell.
- Ryken: Apparently, also the mute paladin.
- Me: When did this become porno night?
Ryken: You started it.
- Ryken (on having the party described to him): So it's a wacked-out wet dream.
Angel: Yeah, you have twins, a midget, and the hot chick.
James: Where does the midget fit in?
Ryken: I said wacked-out.
- Phloxin: We're human. Of course our boobs are bigger.
- Me: Those aren't squirrels. Those are mobile genital warts.
- Phloxin: I make my brother scream all the time.
- Angel: It's that whole gangpile thing.
Me: Dog pile. Gang bang.
- Me: There's a puppy-dog range and there's a lesbian range.
Lily: Yeah, somewhere in between there.
Angel: So she's not grabbing my ass...
Phloxin: But she's not sniffing it, either.
- Angel: Is there a convenient campsite that we can avoid?
- Me: Is anybody undead?
- Ryken: Does anything look threatening? The fork skittering across the floor...?
Me: Floating in midair, actually.
Me: Prongs first.
- Ryken: Normally you don't fight these, they're neutral.
Me: Yes, but now it's neutral cranky.
- Ryken: You know, I'd care but this isn't my campaign.
- Me: There's a branch off to the left.
Lily: Is there a door?
- Angel: Four hit points?
Angel (making the ghetto sign): She's about to step in front of you. And represent.
- Ryken: I am not an XP bonus!
- Angel: Okay, from now on we don't turn left.
- Me: The ghoul attacking Phloxin...
Phloxin: I thought I dropped that one.
Me: Oh, yeah. Lies there dead.
- Me: You may horf if you choose.
Phloxin: I do not choose.
- Lily: You know what? If you jump into the fireball, you die. So don't do it.
- Ryken: I was like...what's this hard object under my hand?
Jefe: Randomly beat...fondle...ehh, whatever.
- Ryken: Actually, Sailor Moon wrapped in chains might be cool.
- Ryken: All right, I need a hose and a golf ball.
Tonight's quotes: 15 August 2003
We'll be heading out on Saturday for a month-long mission trip to Papua New Guinea. Committed to trying to blog daily while there - will be sharing…
In case anyone is wondering what my daughter is up to these days, here she is! In other news, today was an ER day from hell, and I'm going to bed…
Sauntered in at 0730 with the intention of meeting fellowship director, who gives a lie to the old-dogs-new-tricks mantra, for a little chat about…