Tonight's quotes: 15 August 2003
- Me: I leave you to begin your stalking toward the ruins.
Phloxin and Angel: We stalk. Stalk stalk stalk.
- Angel: We're stalking. We stalk in style.
- Ryken: No fish porn.
- Angel: Whereas my god just tells me to suck it up...
Me: No, actually, Selanie's the one sucking it up.
Lily: A lot.
- Phloxin: I pick it.
Angel: I choose you...
Phloxin: I choose you, pickatchu!
- Ryken: Why bother with finding the key when you can just unhinge the door?
- Phloxin (studying her character sheet): Where's my Search?
Angel: I don't know. Are they alphabetical?
Phloxin: Yes. Shut up.
- Lily (mournfully): Ohhh, I'm somebody's bitch!
- Phloxin: I Ghost Sound some porn music!
- Me: It sounds like it might be the wizard.
Angel (a la "Existential Blues"): The Wizard?
Phloxin (singing): We're off to slay the wizard...
- Ryken: What's on the other side of the door?
Angel (indicating Lily): Her character, getting dominated, I think.
Ryken: I hope she's wearing leather.
- Me: Any time you put your penis in someone's mouth, I think you're relinquishing control to them.
- Angel (upon bursting in on the sorceror getting a blowjob): Do we get a surprise round?
Ryken: Hell yeah!
- James: I only did one point of damage.
Phloxin: You bruised a pubic hair!
- Me: Everyone take note: Cure moderate wounds smells like banana cream pie.
- Angel (to Selanie, currently naked): Are you cold?
Ryken: You could probably tell.
- Ryken: Apparently, also the mute paladin.
- Me: When did this become porno night?
Ryken: You started it.
- Ryken (on having the party described to him): So it's a wacked-out wet dream.
Angel: Yeah, you have twins, a midget, and the hot chick.
James: Where does the midget fit in?
Ryken: I said wacked-out.
- Phloxin: We're human. Of course our boobs are bigger.
- Me: Those aren't squirrels. Those are mobile genital warts.
- Phloxin: I make my brother scream all the time.
- Angel: It's that whole gangpile thing.
Me: Dog pile. Gang bang.
- Me: There's a puppy-dog range and there's a lesbian range.
Lily: Yeah, somewhere in between there.
Angel: So she's not grabbing my ass...
Phloxin: But she's not sniffing it, either.
- Angel: Is there a convenient campsite that we can avoid?
- Me: Is anybody undead?
- Ryken: Does anything look threatening? The fork skittering across the floor...?
Me: Floating in midair, actually.
Me: Prongs first.
- Ryken: Normally you don't fight these, they're neutral.
Me: Yes, but now it's neutral cranky.
- Ryken: You know, I'd care but this isn't my campaign.
- Me: There's a branch off to the left.
Lily: Is there a door?
- Angel: Four hit points?
Angel (making the ghetto sign): She's about to step in front of you. And represent.
- Ryken: I am not an XP bonus!
- Angel: Okay, from now on we don't turn left.
- Me: The ghoul attacking Phloxin...
Phloxin: I thought I dropped that one.
Me: Oh, yeah. Lies there dead.
- Me: You may horf if you choose.
Phloxin: I do not choose.
- Lily: You know what? If you jump into the fireball, you die. So don't do it.
- Ryken: I was like...what's this hard object under my hand?
Jefe: Randomly beat...fondle...ehh, whatever.
- Ryken: Actually, Sailor Moon wrapped in chains might be cool.
- Ryken: All right, I need a hose and a golf ball.