1. What time is it? 00:16
2. Name: Nykki
3.Name as it appears on birth certificate: Nicole Suzanne Keim
4. Nickname: Nykki, nykkit, naked, ykki, Cat, Vita, Vitums, Shan, Shannie, and probably a host of others. I like to answer to names.
5. Number of candles on your last birthday cake: Well, I turned 24. I think I had candles.
6. Missing question
7: Pets: Planning a cat. None currently.
8. Natural Hair color: Brown, with a hint of Danish in it.
9. What friend will have the most entertaining answers? You know, I have several people who vie for rulers of TMI. I couldn't say.
10. Eye color: HGreen mostly, and according to my driver's licence. Muchly variant.
11. How much do you love your job on a Scale of 1 to 10? Job? I have a job? The last two years have been a 1, maybe a 2. Someday that will change.
12. Birth Place: Parkview Hospital, Fort Wayne, IN
13.Current Residence: Fort Wayne, IN
14. Favorite food: Macaroni and cheese. Oh, and fetuccini alfredo, and anything Angel cooks, especially Japanese.
15. Been to Africa? Not yet. Some day, I want to work there.
16. Been toilet papering? Nope.
17. Love someone so much it made you cry? Mmmm.
18. Been in a car accident? I've only totalled one car so far...
19. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons. Bacon's ickydisgusting.
20. Favorite day of the week: Saturdays.
21. Favorite word or phrase: Favourite? Oh, havens, I don't know. I love all words.
22. Favorite Restaurant: The Mikado, in downtown Indianapolis.
23. Favorite flower: Peace roses.
24. Favorite sport to play: *coughs* I don't play sports.
25. Favorite drink: Water.
26. Favorite Ice cream: Vanilla bean. Or butter pecan.
28. Favorite fast food restaurant: Arby's
29. What color is your bedroom carpet: Neutral.
30. How many times did you fail your drivers test: None, by a hair.
31. Besides this one, from whom did get your last e-mail? A stack of 'em. Who knows.
32. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Amazon.com
33. What do you do most often when you are bored: Write or play with my computer.
34. Most annoying thing people ask: Oh, I don't know. Anything that assumes I'm a doctor already and thus can give better advice than their current Health Care Professional.
35. Bedtime: Midnightish
36. Who will respond to this email the quickest? Neh. Probably nobody.
37. Who is the person that is least likely to respond? I hate this question.
38. Favorite TV show/movie: Forensic files/Princess Bride
39. Last person you went out to dinner with: Angel.
40. Ford or Chevy: Honda. Definitely Honda.
41. Time you finished this e-mail: 00:34
And Survey number two, thanks to pharmboy...
1. When did you first connect ("go online"), and how? By my best count, 1993 or 1994. I dialed into IDEAnet, a BBS that I wasn't supposed to have unsupervised access to at the time, and used the login a friend of mine had cajoled from somewhere else entirely. I joined the poetry and short stories communities there. And we used Gopher to find files, too.
2. What was your first communications program? Oh, geez. It's still the de facto telnet/communications program on a Macintosh, but I forget what it was called. I'd have to go boot up Merlyn to see.
3. When did you first chat over the Internet, and how? IDEAnet had a built-in chat client that I used to talk to people. So back in 1993 or 1994 again, it would appear.
4. What chat type program(s) do you use now? Trillian. I have names on AIM, MSN, ICQ and Yahoo! - several on each. Not to mention that I live on MOOs, which qualify as oversized chat programs.
5. Who was your first service provider? You mean, actual ISP? Prodigy. I remember explaining it to my mom even then.
6. Did you ever use AOL? Yep. Following Prodigy. Mom and Dad still have it.
7. Do you admit using AOL in public? Yes. I think it makes me a better person to have experienced it. Much like working in a fast-food restaurant made me a better person.
8. Who is your current ISP? Comcast.
9. What was the first computer that you used to access the 'net? Dad's Macintosh. Yum.
10. What computer do you use to access the 'net today? Ayradyss, Shain, Shalom, Heiwa or Tranquillity. All but Shain are hand-built AMD creatures running between 1.3 and 1.7 GHz. Shain is my laptop, a Sony GRX series with a 16.1" screen that looks damned beautiful on Neverwinter Nights.
11. What was your first 'net handle? Nykk.
12. Did you use any other handles for any length of time? If so, what were they? I've used Wanderlust, Carydhuin, Whisper, Darkstar, Cat, ShyEagle, Mysticat, Ratiel, Sekkyro, Naisse, Felisa, Vita, Guenhywfar/Gwenhwyfar/Guenever, Rose Winter DeHaven, Lucia, Ayradyss, and Seeker. Did I miss any, exclusive of my MOO names?
13. What 'net handle do you normally use now? Ayradyss or Carydhuin for anything but MOOs. Whisper for any MOO admin position I have. Vita and Lucia now and again, but I'm so accustomed to those and Whisper being taken that I rarely try any more.
14. Are you active on any Web sites other than LJ? Honorable Players boards. Occasionally gamerchick's boards with Ezboard. I read a lot of webcomics. Mostly, though, I MOO.