1. Your Live Journal "user name" & what it means:
Ayradyss, explained previously. She is the virtual lover of the title character from Zelazny and Lindskold's "Donnerjack", which is a book I found particularly appealing. Read it if you need to know more about her. Besides, it's rare enough that I can usually snag it on online forums, unlike Vita or Whisper, which are the names I prefer to use.
2. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your Live Journal represent who you actually are?
Probably close to an 8 or 9. I've discovered a fondness for taking the mental dialogues that I'm so prone to having
with myself and inflicting them on others. I've also probably told everyone more than they ever wanted to know about medical school.
But as far as representing who I really am? Oh, yes. I don't tell everything, even to myself.
3. How much about your life do you post to LJ?
Quite a bit. Enough. If you want a blow-by-blow that could be arranged.
4. Is there anything you refuse to post about?
Off the top of my head? No. There are quite a few things I don't really bother to post about, being things that I take as a matter of course, and my internal editor requires me to word some things most carefully as to avoid sounding like some sort of hideous soap opera script. But I don't refuse to post about anything, per se.
5. On a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others?
Let's say around a 6 or so. I think I'm interesting...perhaps I think I'm more interesting than everyone else thinks I am, but if I didn't think people were interested in me I wouldn't be pimping my journal everywhere.
6. From who/how did you find out about LJ?
From Eclipse on Gargoyle, who was handing out codes.
7. Has anyone ever joined LJ because of you?
Well, my used codes list seems to be always growing. I'm sort of an LJ-whore in that respect, having a permanent account and 5 codes a month.
8. What proportion of your posts are friends only?
A very few.
9. What is your favourite interest on LJ?
None stated. Reading other people's lives, I guess....
10. How many missing questions have their been on this survey that you've had to make up yourself?
11. How often do you respond to/comment on other peoples' journals?
Once in a while? When there's something that merits being said. I don't like to just put comments for no reason.
12. Do you prefer to write in your journal, read other journals?
13. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/flame war on LJ (or did it to someone else)?
Not to the best of my knowledge.
14. Have you ever banned someone from your journal?
15. Who are your favourite LJ friend(s) and why?
Angel. Because I wuv him.
16. How many of your LJ friends have you actually met?
Dear gods, half of them were friends IRL first.
17. Of all of the people on LJ you know of, who is the most like you?
Um. Deferring judgment.
18. Why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list?
If I like their turn of phrase, and I think their words have redeeming value. Once, I got 5 entries into someone's journal, was enjoying it immensely, then got to the entry about "fucking spics" that just blew my mind. No friendslisting there.
19. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first?
20. What is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list?
See question #18.
21. Is your "significant other" on LJ?
22. Have you ever wanted to meet someone on LJ?
I want to meet everyone. I'm awful that way.
I feel...well, distinctly uncreative. Bleah. I think I'll sleep.