- GM: Illithid coaster!
Angel: Illithid poster?
GM: Illithid poser.
Me: Yo yo yo, you down wit' dat brain-suckin', yo?
GM: Yo, brother, what up?
Me: Talk to da tentacle, maaaan...
Bri: Is it safe to come back?
- Angel: Could you please change over to Mozilla and scroll up three lines so I no longer see "theres nothing quite like the feeling of a 60 year old woman shoving her cold, gloved, ky-jellied-up fingers up your vagina trying to touch your cervix" when I look at your computer?
Jefe: Anyone who seconds that motion, raise your hand...
Hands go up around the room.
- Jefe: Why don't you perform surgery on her and take her clit?
- GM: He's really not a bad guy. Aside from being a vampire.
Jefe: Everyone has problems.
- James: What kind of lock?
GM: The kind that goes on books
Bri: Oh, a book-lock.
- Angel (apparently randomly): I kill it. Really damn fast.
- Me: Well, if leaving a trail of shattered innocence in my wake is horrible, I might be guilty of that.
- Angel: Can I eat my ice cream now, or does it all have to go on my nose first?
- Angel: I'd feel like I was walking around in a giant body condom.
Me: Practise safe psionics!
- Me: I'd like you to go meet my mother, my sisters, and their entourage.
Jefe: Your family is...Not dyslexic, um...dysfunctional.
- Angel: I just buffed myself. All my psionics buff myself. All my spells buff myself....
Me: She's spit-shiny!
- Jefe: If anyone cares, my performance check was 35...
Me: Karaoke after the battle!
- GM: No, only one of the drow was a littly nancy. And he's the one who stabbed himself in the foot. (pantomimes, with lisp) I'm gonna shoot you...owww!
- Bri: Good. I killed something.
- Me (to James): Your platonic good looks will not affect me, daemon-boy.
Quotes for 25 April...
We'll be heading out on Saturday for a month-long mission trip to Papua New Guinea. Committed to trying to blog daily while there - will be sharing…
In case anyone is wondering what my daughter is up to these days, here she is! In other news, today was an ER day from hell, and I'm going to bed…
Sauntered in at 0730 with the intention of meeting fellowship director, who gives a lie to the old-dogs-new-tricks mantra, for a little chat about…